BA Hons, Diploma in Journalism
Freelance Journalist, Author and Copywriter
SKILLS AND SERVICES
Experienced freelance business and personal finance journalist, author and editor.
Skilled in copywriting, feature writing, editing, commissioning and project management.
Delivers high quality copy to tight deadlines.
Available for one-off projects or regular feature writing or editing.
Experienced in putting together content, commissioning and editing features and organising a team of sub editors, freelances and page designers.
- Consultant editor and columnist for Guardian Unlimited, the website of The Guardian newspaper.
- Deputy editor of Guardian Unlimited.
- Executive Editor of Guardian Unlimited Money.
- Executive Editor of www.SocietyGuardian.co.uk.
- Author of E-cash, the complete guide to financial websites.
- Launch editor of Guardian Unlimited Money, the personal finance website of the Guardian.
- Deputy personal finance editor of Weekend Money, The Times.
- Insurance correspondent, The Times.
Present - Freelance writer, consultant and columnist.
Previous projects include freelance work for the Sunday Express, Sunday Telegraph, UK National News Agency, the Press Association, Health Service Journal and Campaign.
University of York: First Class Honours Degree in English.
City University, London: Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism.