Marianne Curphey has a wealth of knowledge in Insurance, Banking, Personal Finance and Pensions.
Her work has included:
- Expert financial feature writing for The Daily and Sunday Telegraph, The Times, The Guardian and The Observer.
- Columnist for Money Market, Guardian.co.uk, Men's Health, Choice Magazine and Panacea.
As a freelance journalist Marianne Curphey has worked with the major broadsheet newspapers, plus the Press Association, the Sunday Express, Moneywise, Bloomberg Money, What Mortgage, Choice, Men's Health, Primary Care, NHS Magazine and Cosmopolitan.
Marianne is the author of E-Cash, the complete guide to managing your money online.
Marianne is available for the following writing and consultancy services:
- Feature writing on investment and personal finance.
- Consultancy services for website content and project management.
- Corporate writing, press releases and research (so long as there is no conflict of interest - please see the Corporate Services page).
- Writing books and brochures.
Examples of her work include:
The Guardian and The Observer: